Is this any surprise?

CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

AV8R wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:42 pm
CCubs wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:54 pm Dennis is probably the best, most honest poster on here. Unlike you, he listens to others opinions and has his own opinion as well. There is NO HATE in his messages, like yours have. He adds good insight to all of the topics on here. He has my RESPECT.
so no then. got it.
You are very S. L. O. W. to get things.
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

@CCubs @AV8R

Thank you CCubs for those comments. However, AV8R and I respect each other more because we don't get personal with each other. He and I agree to disagree on issues.

AV8R has posted that he is fed up with Trump, probably won't vote for him. But he doesn't want Biden to win, and thinks DJT is the lesser of the two evils.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Dennis, you know I respect you and never have I tried to speak for you. AV8R tries to spin things towards his perspective and I won't play that game with him.
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

CCubs wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:17 pm AV8R tries to spin things towards his perspective and I won't play that game with him.
yes that's called debate. One argues passionately for their position.