NASCAR noose? Nope, garage door pull rope

JustRight
Reactions:

“The press must grow day in and day out — it is our Party's sharpest and most powerful weapon.“
-Joseph Stalin
Cornstar
The Oracle
Reactions:

There is several pictures of door ropes all over the net. We have a couple on our machine shed doors. I didn't think they were nooses until I looked at them last night and thought. I guess it could be one. So if the rabbits and squirrels organization a lynch mob against the chipmunks, it could be used as one. The pull rope has been there for about 4 years. And I never thought of it as a noose. But I am not a Attention seeking Pussy.
NO LIVES MATTER
Cornstar
The Oracle
Reactions:

NO LIVES MATTER
born2race2win1954!
Reactions:
Mood:

Just have to say that I miss the “Like” feature, too.
You only live once, so, live it with gusto!
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

born2race2win1954! wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:27 am Just have to say that I miss the “Like” feature, too.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

@Cornstar
It WASN'T Wallace who reported it! Someone from NASCAR found it before Wallace's tream used the garage, and reported it to him!!
An articyI read said it was a garage rope, but for some reason, made to look like a noise.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
Tazewell
Reactions:

DennisinMH wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:28 pm It WASN'T Wallace who reported it!
That may be, but he seemed more than happy to play the victim and perpetuate the "white man bad" narrative.
Whit
Reactions:
Mood:

It was probably Jussie.
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

"That may be, but he seemed more than happy to play the victim and perpetuate the "white man bad" narrative."

Please link me an article where Wallace complained, used the race card about this incident. I haven't een any quotes from him. Maybe his team, but not him.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
Tazewell
Reactions:

DennisinMH wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:54 amPlease link me an article where Wallace complained, used the race card about this incident. I haven't een any quotes from him. Maybe his team, but not him.
Does a post on his Instagram count?

He has also done many interviews where he expresses similar sentiments. All you have to do is Google it.