NASCAR noose? Nope, garage door pull rope

AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

Not only was the rope found in Bay 4 not a noose, it was there at least 8 months prior to that bay being assigned to Bubba Wallace, and it turns out WAS ONLY A PULL ROPE FOR THE GARAGE DOOR!!

Holy crap, can we please stop looking for any and every reason to scream racism? Please?
I will never vote for Kamunism
Tazewell
Reactions:

I thought maybe Jussie planted it.
Tazewell
Reactions:

AV8R wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:57 pmHoly crap, can we please stop looking for any and every reason to scream racism? Please?
SNMehr
Reactions:

The first media outlet that reported this needs to have all licenses revoked and the rest fined.
born2race2win1954!
Reactions:
Mood:

I’ve been a NASCAR and INDY fan most of my life. This whole incident is crazy. I’ve been at races in Michigan, IL, IN, CA, FL, VA, NY, and more. At most races, there were black people attending, especially down South. And, several of the racing crews had black members starting years ago. Also, I am not prejudice in any way. This whole thing makes me sick.
You only live once, so, live it with gusto!
JustRight
Reactions:

SNMehr wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:50 pm The first media outlet that reported this needs to have all licenses revoked and the rest fined.
That would be a good start.
Whit
Reactions:
Mood:

I wish I could hit a "like" on each one of these comments and a double like for the OP.
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

Whit wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:26 pm I wish I could hit a "like" on each one of these comments and a double like for the OP.
You just had to go there...
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

Whit wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:26 pm I wish I could hit a "like" on each one of these comments and a double like for the OP.
That seemed like a fairly simplistic thing on PDC. Can’t understand why it’s so vexing for our admin
I will never vote for Kamunism
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

AV8R wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:57 pm and it turns out WAS ONLY A PULL ROPE FOR THE GARAGE DOOR!!
I've been reading a few articles about this story; this is first time I've seen any mention of it being the rope of a garage door.

So no one getting that garage ready for Wallace didn't see that rope attached to the garage door?
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?