Scherer Mazda

born2race2win1954!
Reactions:
Mood:

kevwr1962 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:52 am
DennisinMH wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:12 am As usual I always wonder where the heck their parents are when these juveniles do evil things like this. When does it end? Maybe their parents should have to sit in Juvy overnight, too😝

While I condemn any juvenile crimes, keep in mind about those wondering where the parents are: probably a single parent household working that 2nd PT job or FT job to stay off welfare and link. Because I have seen Conservatives criticize parents no matter what. Or, these juveniles have been recruited by gangs, and this was a test; or the suspects don't live with parents, but foster homes or other legal guardians. We'll never know.
If they have a second or part time 2nd/3rd shift job, do you leave them alone at night to take care of themselves? I guess if they've proven themselves to be responsible and resourceful in a positive way. Does/did any one here leave their 10-15 year old children at home at night alone?
I never worked a third shift job, but, would often work from 8:00am until 8:00pm or so at CEFCU for many years since I managed departments that answered phones from 8:00am- 8:00pm. I was fortunate to have a good friend/neighbor who covered my kids when they were younger during these times when they were needed as my ex-husband worked different shifts at CAT. So, I do understand some of that dilemma as a parent.
You only live once, so, live it with gusto!