Chicago cop shooting

RPlant
Reactions:

Tazewell wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:37 am
DennisinPeoria wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:33 am I can't totally disagree there, but for public safety, it should be reported In case there's an armed and dangerous suspect out there. But immediately the ISP said there was no public safety danger, so they probably knew something. They just weren't allowed to divulge that info.
You should ask your boss then why it was reported so quickly if there was no danger to public safety.
Isn't WBBM, Channel 2 Chicago's CBS affiliate, not WMBD, Channel 31. Just saying.
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
Tazewell
Reactions:

RPlant wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:49 pm Isn't WBBM, Channel 2 Chicago's CBS affiliate, not WMBD, Channel 31. Just saying.
I'm not seeing WBBM mentioned anywhere, so what is your point? The story was reported on WMBD as well.
RPlant
Reactions:

Tazewell wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:57 pm
RPlant wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:49 pm Isn't WBBM, Channel 2 Chicago's CBS affiliate, not WMBD, Channel 31. Just saying.
I'm not seeing WBBM mentioned anywhere, so what is your point? The story was reported on WMBD as well.
You should ask your boss then why it was reported so quickly if there was no danger to public safety.

So, Dennis works for WBBM in Chicago? His boss is at WMBD. You are the one amplifying this to a regional / nationwide conspiracy.
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
Tazewell
Reactions:

RPlant wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:28 pm So, Dennis works for WBBM in Chicago? His boss is at WMBD. You are the one amplifying this to a regional / nationwide conspiracy.
Why do you keep bringing up WBBM? The story, while not originally written by WMBD, was nevertheless reported on their website.