WHAT CAN SHE DO?

AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

Gangster rap glorifies and monetizes violence, murder, rape, misogyny, drug use, etc. Tazewell is right, it's a cultural issue that is not based on racial but rather gang culture. Given the restrictions that the 1st Amendment places on the government, how do we put an end to that?

There is also the dissolution of the traditional family, generational welfare, secularization of our society, and a myriad of leftist policies which serve to destroy society.

Fix all that and voila, no more problem!
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Why do you make it political?
Are you really going to try to stop the music industry?
Family values, how can we fix that scenario?

( like I said, it is an invisible answer )
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
Tazewell
Reactions:

AV8R wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:26 pm Gangster rap glorifies and monetizes violence, murder, rape, misogyny, drug use, etc. Tazewell is right, it's a cultural issue that is not based on racial but rather gang culture. Given the restrictions that the 1st Amendment places on the government, how do we put an end to that?

There is also the dissolution of the traditional family, generational welfare, secularization of our society, and a myriad of leftist policies which serve to destroy society.

Fix all that and voila, no more problem!
Nah. Too racist. We just need more after school programs, basketball hoops, and candlelight vigils.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

CCubs wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:30 pm Why do you make it political?
Are you really going to try to stop the music industry?
Family values, how can we fix that scenario?

( like I said, it is an invisible answer )
1) because a lot of the problems in our society were caused by politicians
2) I can't figure out how to stop gangster rap. I have no desire to stop the music industry.
3) We can teach traditional values in our schools instead of the nonsense being taught today
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Tazewell, your response was even more racist. You two show your true colors more and more every day.
Tazewell
Reactions:

AV8R wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:33 pm We can teach traditional values in our schools instead of the nonsense being taught today
It would also be nice if some of these kids were taught in school and at home that they don't have to be a musician or an athlete to be successful. They can be carpenters, electricians, doctors, nurses, plumbers, mechanics, engineers, etc.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

CCubs wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:37 pm Tazewell, your response was even more racist. You two show your true colors more and more every day.
is that your standard fallback or can you point out what specifically in my response was racist?
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

In two words the biggest problem is home life. But how can you monitor someone on the proper way to raise a child? You can't. You two as much as anyone refer to taking liberties away, so that goes against your way of thinking. I'll say it again, it is an almost invisible answer. A very complex and difficult problem and situation. It has built up over a number of years and won't be solved anytime soon sadly enough.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

AV8R wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:42 pm
CCubs wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:37 pm Tazewell, your response was even more racist. You two show your true colors more and more every day.
is that your standard fallback or can you point out what specifically in my response was racist?
You know what was racist in your post. You are trying to bait me into something that you can use against me.
Once bitten, twice shy.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

CCubs wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:45 pm
AV8R wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:42 pm
You know what was racist in your post. You are trying to bait me into something that you can use against me.
Once bitten, twice shy.
Dude just say "no I can't."