WHAT CAN SHE DO?

CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

There is a lot of talk on here about Mayor Rita Ali. One poster in particular is constantly ripping her for the amount of violent crime in Peoria. While I agree that it is totally out of hand, WHAT, what can Mayor Ali, or anyone for that matter do to stop these far too frequent senseless killings? WHAT CAN BE DONE,...ANYONE????
This is not Mayor Ali's fault. She inherited a terrible situation. I am sure she is losing sleep over this, racking her brain to come up with SOMETHING - ANYTHING to stop these shootings and killings.
To blame her and ridicule her is just not fair to her. What, WHAT is she supposed to do? The ridicule of her makes it seem like she is more responsible than the criminals.
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

CCubs wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:56 pm There is a lot of talk on here about Mayor Rita Ali. One poster in particular is constantly ripping her for the amount of violent crime in Peoria. While I agree that it is totally out of hand, WHAT, what can Mayor Ali, or anyone for that matter do to stop these far too frequent senseless killings? WHAT CAN BE DONE,...ANYONE????
This is not Mayor Ali's fault. She inherited a terrible situation. I am sure she is losing sleep over this, racking her brain to come up with SOMETHING - ANYTHING to stop these shootings and killings.
To blame her and ridicule her is just not fair to her. What, WHAT is she supposed to do? The ridicule of her makes it seem like she is more responsible than the criminals.
pot, meet kettle
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Another one of your absolutely ridiculous responses to a serious question and an even more serious issue.
You show your ( lack of ) intelligence yet again.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

whatever it is she could be doing, NOTHING is what she IS doing. That much we know.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

So,... you have nothing to contribute to the post except your usual hate and vial? Got it.
In your opinion,....what should she be doing???
Tazewell
Reactions:

AV8R wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:07 pm whatever it is she could be doing, NOTHING is what she IS doing. That much we know.
The OP acts like @Toldyouso, you, and I haven't already given many examples in other threads of what the mayor could and should do.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

CCubs wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:10 pm So,... you have nothing to contribute to the post except your usual hate and vial? Got it.
whatever. And it's spelled "vile" A vial is a small glass container. You're welcome.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Do you think she hasn't heard 1,000 ideas? There still isn't much she can do, I as much as anyone would LOVE to see it end. But I don't think it will anytime soon. It is the areas most complex question with an invisible answer.
Toldyouso
Reactions:

Tazewell wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:11 pm
AV8R wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:07 pm whatever it is she could be doing, NOTHING is what she IS doing. That much we know.
The OP acts like @Toldyouso, you, and I haven't already given many examples in other threads of what the mayor could and should do.
This is true. And I’ve recently said I’m no longer responding to the OP of this thread. In fact, I have him on ignore.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Aaawwww, gee. Please give me another chance. Didn't like being questioned so she ran and hid. If you don’t like the heat stay out of the kitchen.