Fall School

LovelyRita
Reactions:

Just wait. It won't happen.
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
wideload
Reactions:

AV8R wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:05 am It appears that the FB PJStar commenter plagiarized the post, but she at least said "I saw this today" before posting it. Whether or not she saw it here on this forum or elsewhere I have no idea. How many times has it been plagiarized? Anyway, I have SERIOUS doubts the FB PJStar poster is our own AngryRita. The PJStar poster, from her FB profile, appears to be a young, attractive, happy and well adjusted girl.
Geez sport - find a fucking hobby or something.
Be Best.........
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

wideload wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:29 am
Like being the top poster on an internet forum? :o :o :o
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
Whit
Reactions:
Mood:

[/quote]

Looks like we have another fucking keyboard warrior in the group!
LovelyRita
Reactions:

ANYWAY.....

No in person school till 2nd semester... At the earliest, I bet.

Ya'll denied the virus, refused to where masks, of course this. has an effect. The effect is that the virus is running rampant. Sacrificing school kids for your agenda is sick.
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

LovelyRita wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:10 am The effect is that the virus is running rampant.
And I'm still trying to figure out how winery, store, restaurant, gas station, etc. employees who are exposed to thousands in two counties in MO for the last 8 weeks aren't dropping like flies. People flocking from God knows where not wearing masks or social distancing at these places.....witnessed it first hand.. One county has 1/10 of 1 percent of its population affected and the other county has 1/4 of 1 percent of its population affected. I'm guessing drinking MO wine thwarts the spread and affects of the Corona virus?
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
LovelyRita
Reactions:

Maybe, just maybe, the Republican governor isn't being straight with the numbers. There's no way of knowing the answer.

ANYWAY............ school kids and their parents are suffering due to this president's failed response to the pandemic. Putting school kids back in classrooms isn't safe.
LovelyRita
Reactions:

2 more teacher friends are leaving the profession rather than fight the coronavirus fight from the classroom. The teacher shortages are going to be crippling.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

The virus is not running rampant. That is a false narrative spread by the naive or Uber-partisan. There has been regional outbreaks in 50 counties over 13 states. Those numbers have been in decline for 10 days and there has been no lateral infection upticks. There are however approx 50,000 legacy deaths to be harvested between now and November, so we can count on an average of 750 reported deaths per day between now and the election. Never let a crisis go to waste.
RPlant
Reactions:

You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile