Fall School

LovelyRita
Reactions:

Also, it's pretty easy to get a substitute teacher license. I encourage everyone pushing for in person learning to get their license and sub in 150 this year. They are really going to need help and so many here seem eager to help....

https://www.isbe.net/licensure-requirements

You can probably be granted a provisional for this year and get started right away.
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

LovelyRita wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:19 am Why are men always telling women to "be happier" and "smile"? It's so patronizing. I'm not surprised, there seem to be a lot of men who post on this board who enjoy the patriarchy. Not me.

ANYWAY....... a football player in Dunlap is positive. I predict about 10 days until in person school is discarded. No reason not to wait until 2021.
I just read the EXACT same questions AngryRita posted on the PJ Star website in the comments. Either I now know who Rita really is or someone plagiarized someone else.
LovelyRita
Reactions:

OR I'm not the only one who dislikes patriarchy and misogyny?
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

It appears that the FB PJStar commenter plagiarized the post, but she at least said "I saw this today" before posting it. Whether or not she saw it here on this forum or elsewhere I have no idea. How many times has it been plagiarized? Anyway, I have SERIOUS doubts the FB PJStar poster is our own AngryRita. The PJStar poster, from her FB profile, appears to be a young, attractive, happy and well adjusted girl.
LovelyRita
Reactions:

I'm glad I've provided you with something to do this morning! As always, the attention is flattering.
RambleOn
Reactions:

Bickering is such fun to read, NOT! Anyway, if I had children in school, I would be hesitant to send them to school when it starts. Maybe second semester, depending on how it goes. Would also depend on what the final plan is for starting.
Above all, be kind!
LovelyRita
Reactions:

Word is there will be another announcement about the upcoming school year soon. I hope families have made arrangements for distance learning.
JustRight
Reactions:

Full-time in-school classes will be happening at St. Edward School and Preschool in Chillicothe:
LovelyRita
Reactions:

No they won't.
JustRight
Reactions:

“St Edward Catholic School is set to begin the 2020-2021 school year on Wednesday, August 12th, with the regular 5 days per week schedule. Visit us at www.saintedschool.org or call us at (309) 274-2994 with any questions or to schedule a tour.”