What restaurants....

Tazewell
Reactions:

CCubs wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:35 am HEY Tazewell, are you going to reprimand her for not staying on topic? Or is she granted immunity because she is a Trump cultist?
I think she just wants you to be safe.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Aaawww, that is so sweet of her........and a BIG LIE.
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
Toldyouso
Reactions:

Tazewell wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:00 pm
CCubs wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:35 am HEY Tazewell, are you going to reprimand her for not staying on topic? Or is she granted immunity because she is a Trump cultist?
I think she just wants you to be safe.
Yep. Another caution: lay off the fried chicken. It’ll cause heart disease, which is more likely to kill you than Covid-19.
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

As a couple, my wife and I have only dined in twice since last July. Once was the Pekin Avanti's back in July after indoor dining was allowed again. The 2nd time was a couple weeks ago at Pekin Monical's. She is just not ready yet for regular indoor dining. I've not had any qualms, as I have dined at places like Jubilee Cafe, Mel's cafe, 50''s Diner, Denny's, West Town Tap, Cobbler Corner, Country BBQ, Perkins. Mostly for breakfast, some for lunch.

But I've also done breakfast takeout at many of these places and more, depending on what time I have to be at Jason's for deliveries.
Last edited by DennisinMH on Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Getting really ludicrous, getting a thumbs down on post in a thread that is totally non-political. Folks here are just sharing about dining in!!
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

I've never stopped "going out". Either "to go" orders, beer gardens with heaters, and now indoors. As far as I know, I've not had the virus and have been fully vaccinated for 6 weeks.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........