What restaurants....

CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

What restaurants are you looking forward to visiting after this pandemic?

1. Alexander's Steak House
2. Oliver's Pizza
3. Cayenne
4. Pizza 150
5. Avanti's (value)
6. Original Pancake House
7. Schooner's
8. Agatucci's
9. Double A's
10. Donnelly's
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

I want to add Popeye's. To get a chicken sandwich 🥪 and eat it while it is fresh. ( no take home ), even eating it in the parking lot isn't the same. If you have never had a Popeye's chicken sandwich it IS a MUST have!

( I know fast food, blah. But if you have never had a chicken sandwich from Popeye's, I highly recommend it )
Toldyouso
Reactions:

I’ve been dining in at several of my favorites (Fox Pub, Jubilee Cafe, Yen Ching, Kabab-G, Thanh Linh, and others) for months. No problems. I don’t eat fast food, but I’ve heard most haven’t opened for indoor dining.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

I don't eat fast food very often,...but when I do it's Popeye's chicken sandwich. 😋

( Dos Equis )
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

I enjoy a good chicken sandwich, although have never tried Popeyes. I will put it on my list. I like the sandwiches from chic fil-a though.
Tazewell
Reactions:

CCubs wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:08 pm What restaurants are you looking forward to visiting after this pandemic?

1. Alexander's Steak House
2. Oliver's Pizza
3. Cayenne
4. Pizza 150
5. Avanti's (value)
6. Original Pancake House
7. Schooner's
8. Agatucci's
9. Double A's
10. Donnelly's
Why can't you visit any of them now?
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Haven't you heard about COVID? There is a worldwide pandemic going on. It has been for a little over a year now. People have been told by medical and science experts to avoid large gatherings, use social distancing and to wear face covering. 🙄

I have used the drive thru and pick up options at these restaurants, but often times the food just tastes so much better when it is brought to your table and you can eat it freshly prepared. 😋 I personally like to practice these safe measures that the CDC has set for us. I think if everyone had done that from the beginning that we would be in much better shape right now.
Tazewell
Reactions:

CCubs wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:52 am Haven't you heard about COVID? There is a worldwide pandemic going on. It has been for a little over a year now. People have been told by medical and science experts to avoid large gatherings, use social distancing and to wear face covering. 🙄

I have used the drive thru and pick up options at these restaurants, but often times the food just tastes so much better when it is brought to your table and you can eat it freshly prepared. 😋 I personally like to practice these safe measures that the CDC has set for us. I think if everyone had done that from the beginning that we would be in much better shape right now.
You're not vaccinated? I would have thought you would be near the head of the line.
Toldyouso
Reactions:

Keep hiding in your basement, @CCubs!
The rest of us have been enjoying table service inside restaurants for months.
I’m headed to one of my favorites tonight.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Good for you,...hope it goes well and EVERYONE stays healthy!
As for being vaccinated, I have had my first shot and getting the second one next week. I waited my turn and accepted the offer right away. Just like the EXPERTS at the CDC recommended.