Fall School

LovelyRita
Reactions:

Oh for. God sake. You win. Send em all back..... Jfc.....
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

I don’t win. Graduated long ago. The kids win by getting an education. BTW I was referring to the lady from Indiana in the article as the hack. You seemed upset in your answer so I thought I’d better clarify that I wasn’t referring to you.
Last edited by AV8R on Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LovelyRita
Reactions:

You're right. It's going to be great. Can't wait.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

that's the spirit!!
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

AV8R wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:01 pm It’s not surprising that democrats have clamored for a nationwide policy from the president regarding the virus, but when one is forthcoming they whine about being “bullied” by DC, saying it isn’t helpful. Pick a position and stick with it. Otherwise shut up, you’re just a partisan hack.
I tend to agree, we need a consistent message and policy on how to address the COVID issue. The WH, the President, his Coronavirus task force, the CDC, the FDA, John Hopkins, the WHO, all need to agree to the same information going out. Not confusing facts or contradictions from the various folks out east. Granted, this Pandemic has been a whole new ballgame, and many entities involved are learning, adapting as time went on. But now a clear and consistent message needs to come out of Washington DC.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
JustRight
Reactions:

If we’re not going to listen to the recommendations of the Secretary of Education, why should we have a (Federal) Department of Education?
We don’t get to pick and choose which recommendations from Federal departments we follow, and which we don’t.
LovelyRita
Reactions:

What has Betsy said? She just repeats what the president is saying...and what the president is saying is no longer grounded in reality. No one is listening to him anymore.
LovelyRita
Reactions:

Districts across the country have begun rescinding plans for in class instruction. DeVos was on the Sunday programs and her performance didn't inspire confidence.

Thank goodness science is winning!
RPlant
Reactions:

Pock wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:06 pm
LovelyRita wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:02 pm How do we do it safely?
You don't. More children have died due to school shootings than COVID-19. Statistically, children are more likely to be killed by a gunman than COVID-19. Taking children out of school isn't the answer.
Let's compare those stats next Spring.
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
JustRight
Reactions:

RPlant wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:25 pm
Pock wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:06 pm
LovelyRita wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:02 pm How do we do it safely?
You don't. More children have died due to school shootings than COVID-19. Statistically, children are more likely to be killed by a gunman than COVID-19. Taking children out of school isn't the answer.
Let's compare those stats next Spring.
Why wait until spring?
“Ac­cord­ing to the Cen­ters for Dis­ease Con­trol and Pre­ven­tion, 30 chil­dren un­der age 15 have died from Covid-19. In a typ­i­cal year 190 chil­dren die of the flu, 436 from sui­cide, 625 from homi­cide, and 4,114 from un­in­ten­tional deaths such as drown­ing.
Only two chil­dren un­der age 18 have died in Chicago—fewer than were killed in shoot­ings in a re­cent week­end. In New York City, 0.03% of chil­dren un­der age 18 have been hos­pi­tal­ized for Covid and 7.5 in one mil­lion have died. The death rate for those over 75 is more than 2,200-times higher than for those un­der 18.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-case-f ... yURL_share