Now the term "master" is OUT

AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

Texas realtor group says it will no longer use the word "master" to describe bedrooms and bathrooms in its listings

Freaking weak ass Houston snowflakes. What an embarrassment to Texas.

https://www.kptv.com/general/texas-real ... L0656Zu_7M
born2race2win1954!
Reactions:
Mood:

This is crazy.
You only live once, so, live it with gusto!
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

We all have bigger issues in this country than this.
Bwiser
Reactions:

Industry-leading French cosmetics company L'Oreal announced they will be removing words like "whitening" and "lightening" from their products after a number of beauty brands received backlash for their skin-lightening products amidst ongoing protests for racial equality.
"The L'Oreal Group has decided to remove the words white/whitening, fair/fairness, light/lightening from all its skin evening products," the company said in a statement.
https://www.foxnews.com/world/loreal-re ... g-products
Can it get any more stupid?
JustRight
Reactions:

@Bwiser said:
“Can it get any more stupid?”
It’s starting to sound like a competition, isn’t it? 😂
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

toothpaste companies will follow. Milk is already racist. Clouds can be depending on their water content. Don't even get me started on snow.
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

AV8R wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:26 pm toothpaste companies will follow. Milk is already racist. Clouds can be depending on their water content. Don't even get me started on snow.
I doubt thing like milk, toothpaste and clouds will have to change. You can't change the color of milk, toothpaste, snow or clouds. Even the snowflakes and liberals (I'm leaning Liberal) won't stoop to such comments.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
Bwiser
Reactions:

@DennisinMH said:
"Even the snowflakes and liberals (I'm leaning Liberal) won't stoop to such comments."
Who the hell do you think are making these asinine demands and decisions?
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

DennisinMH wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:45 pm
AV8R wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:26 pm toothpaste companies will follow. Milk is already racist. Clouds can be depending on their water content. Don't even get me started on snow.
I doubt thing like milk, toothpaste and clouds will have to change. You can't change the color of milk, toothpaste, snow or clouds. Even the snowflakes and liberals (I'm leaning Liberal) won't stoop to such comments.
then you've missed the milk thing. That one I didn't make up. Milk has been declared a "white supremacy" drink because a greater percentage of A-A's are lactose intolerant, and therefore feel we are lording our superiority over them by drinking milk. No shit. It's a thing.
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

AV8R wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:01 pm
DennisinMH wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:45 pm
then you've missed the milk thing. That one I didn't make up. Milk has been declared a "white supremacy" drink because a greater percentage of A-A's are lactose intolerant, and therefore feel we are lording our superiority over them by drinking milk. No shit. It's a thing.
I must have missed that one too. I don't drink much milk. I get my calcium intake elsewhere.