PHASE 4

Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

https://week.com/2020/06/26/phase-4-of- ... oor-dining

PEORIA (WEEK) - Restaurants are allowed to reopen their dining rooms under phase 4 guidelines.

However, like most places that are reopening, there are set guidelines. Restaurants can resume indoor dining but tables must be six feet apart, with no more than ten people per table. Standing or waiting areas can be open at maximum 25% capactiy.

Owner of Industry Brewing in Peoria Travis Mohlenbrink says the restaurant will be taking extra steps to ensure customer and staff safety.

"We're going to go around and spray periodically throughout the day. It actually puts a fine mist of sanitizer on everything people will touch," said Mohlenbrink.
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

So glad we are in Phase4! Went out for lunch and may go out for dinner soon lo.
JustRight
Reactions:

We had dinner at Grecian Gardens tonight. I’ve been missing their moussaka! 😋
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Wife and I like Monical's pizza, even called the Pekin store to make sure they had indoor dining. But wife is still a little skittish (and I understand) about dining in somewhere yet. So we got a pizza to go for tonight.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
Bwiser
Reactions:

Four of us ate at Connected last night. Always a good meal and time.