Allergy Sufferers, rejoice!

DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Ok, maybe some here are not ready for the near freezing temps in the morning. But it may dampen or kill that ragweed/grass/whatever that makes us sneeze, have runny noses and watery eyes.

https://www.pjstar.com/news/20201015/al ... eoria-area

My wife's outdoor plants won't need covered, they need to be pitched.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
Oscar Leroy
Reactions:

My allergies are better, but my aches and pains sure aren't.
Cornstar
The Oracle
Reactions:

Come spend the day with me. You would be amazed what 5 combines do to your allergies
NO LIVES MATTER
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

Don't tell anyone you have allergies. I know someone who is currently out of work waiting a negative Covid test because of "covid-like symptoms" which if you knew the person, seasonal allergies are not kind to them. Covid witchhunting 2020.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

kevwr1962 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:12 am Don't tell anyone you have allergies. I know someone who is currently out of work waiting a negative Covid test because of "covid-like symptoms" which if you knew the person, seasonal allergies are not kind to them. Covid witchhunting 2020.
It’s worse now with the election 2 weeks away. Gotta keep fomenting the fear.
born2race2win1954!
Reactions:
Mood:

Dennis:
I can’t wait until the first freeze as my allergies this year are the worst they have been for years.
***********************************************************************************
DennisinMH wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:02 am Ok, maybe some here are not ready for the near freezing temps in the morning. But it may dampen or kill that ragweed/grass/whatever that makes us sneeze, have runny noses and watery eyes.

You only live once, so, live it with gusto!
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

born2race2win1954! wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:11 pm Dennis:
I can’t wait until the first freeze as my allergies this year are the worst they have been for years.
***********************************************************************************
DennisinMH wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:02 am Ok, maybe some here are not ready for the near freezing temps in the morning. But it may dampen or kill that ragweed/grass/whatever that makes us sneeze, have runny noses and watery eyes.

Shhhhhhhh.................the Covid police will arrest you. Don't admit this. Your kitten died is why you are are all teary eye and your nose is running.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........