Reactions:
Mood:

I will never vote for Kamunism
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

I know in Peoria Heights they are all planning on opening with limited seating.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

ya, that article was from Chicago and I imagine the overhead is substantially higher up there than it is in the Heights. Glad to hear they are opening locally.
I will never vote for Kamunism
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

AV8R wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:05 am ya, that article was from Chicago and I imagine the overhead is substantially higher up there than it is in the Heights. Glad to hear they are opening locally.
We were close to a riot from the business owners.
JustRight
Reactions:

At least two restaurants in Chillicothe have permanently closed due to the governor’s shutdown. One of those two is in the process of being sold, but I don’t think they will be ready to reopen on Friday.
There are at least 2 other restaurants that may not reopen. Both decided to pass on offering take-out only because their locations aren’t amenable to that. So, they will have gone 100 days without income, while still paying rent, utilities, and suppliers. Opening at 50% capacity may not be enough to save them. 😢
leslie110
Reactions:

If a restaurant isn't open what supplies are they buying?
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

Probably not recent supplies but they may still be paying off distributors on items they bought on credit terms.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........