Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

Looks like storms are brewing...
RambleOn
Reactions:

60 MPH winds! Will have to move some stuff around on the porch so it doesn't blow all over.
Above all, be kind!
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Guess I better get my charcoal grill inside the garage.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

I was planning on going to Schooners for National onion ring day. I better get out of my procrastination pants and get my as over there.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
JustRight
Reactions:

Hoping for a lot more rain. The gardens have been so dry.
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

I hope my recently planted grass seed doesnt get washed away.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

kevwr1962 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:52 pm I hope my recently planted grass seed doesnt get washed away.
I am trying to get some seeds I planted to thrive. This I hope will help. I took a nap and woke up and the storm has passed lol
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

kevwr1962 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:36 pm I was planning on going to Schooners for National onion ring day. I better get out of my procrastination pants and get my as over there.
I've never tried Schooners onion rings. Or it's been years since I've been to Schooners.

Kev, are they big and tasty?
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

Tasty?😊 Big? Not necessarily so. They use the whole onion slice so you get the big outside ringd and the tiny inside rings. They are fairly thin and beer battered. I am speaking for the one in Peoria Heights. I know there is a franchise in Morton and in Bloomington. I don't know what they serve. You would think they'd be the same but....
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

:D