Porch Concert

RambleOn
Reactions:

Dave Hoffman has announced another Porch Concert for Sunday, Sept. 6th at 5 PM. His porch is at the corner of Kansas & Indiana Streets. His Facebook page says: "Our next porch concert will be on Sunday September 6th at 5 p.m. . On the corner of Kansas and Indiana streets in Peoria. We will be featuring The Water Street Stompers, who will be playing music reminiscent of New Orleans. We can always use the slice of New Orleans. The group includes Todd Kelly on trumpet, Doug Stewart on saxophone, Jason Shea on tuba, Carl Bopp on accordion and Jeremy Clark on drums. I will be playing tailgate bass trumpet."
Above all, be kind!
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

Can't wait to get to one of these. Have some long standing plans that day. I love hearing Dave Hoffman play trumpet.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Didn't Dave Hoffman used to play with the local group Mackinaw?
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

Not that I'm aware of. He plays jazz trumpet. Think he was in the So Cal area when Mackinaw was big.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Todd Kelly has been a guest instrumentalist at my church in Pekin for many holiday services recently. Our Pastor, who also plays a saxophone, has known him for a few years.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?