Back to Phase Three?

DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Now, not because of an order from Governor Pritzker. But apparently one local restaurant chain is concerned enough about the local rise in COVID cases. From the Avantis FB page:

Due to spikes in COVID-19 in Central Illinois we are closing our Dining Rooms to lessen the contact between our guests and our staff until we feel it is safe to reopen. We feel it is our duty to help in the prevention of the spread of this virus. As always our employee's and guest's health comes first. We will still have Curbside Pick-Up, Carry Out, and Delivery open for our guests. Our Rockwood location will remain temporarily closed pending employee test results.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
RambleOn
Reactions:

I really feel for restaurants and other local businesses that are facing this dilemma. Too many guests and staff are testing positive for me to feel comfortable going inside unless it is to place an order for carry-out and I am the only patron in there. I don't eat out much, but this has really cut it to almost not at all.
Above all, be kind!
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Apparently all Culver's have closed their dining room. My MIL want to Pekin's Culver's, saw a sign their dining room was closed too.

I guess I've been taking a chance, having indoor breakfast at places like Denny's, West Town Tap, Mel's Cafe in EP, and, just tried Jubilee cafe the other day. Very delicious, satisfying breakfast there. Looks like I'm going back to takeout.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?