More War Drive Construction

DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

I saw signs out while doing deliveries. Starting August 6, I'm betting resurfacing of War Memorial Drive between Northland and Allen Road will start. That section does need work. A little bit at a time goes a long way towards having better roads.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
born2race2win1954!
Reactions:
Mood:

DennisinMH wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:26 pm I saw signs out while doing deliveries. Starting August 6, I'm betting resurfacing of War Memorial Drive between Northland and Allen Road will start. That section does need work. A little bit at a time goes a long way towards having better roads.
I’m so glad to see all the road improvements as we needed it!
You only live once, so, live it with gusto!
RPlant
Reactions:

DennisinMH wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:26 pm I saw signs out while doing deliveries. Starting August 6, I'm betting resurfacing of War Memorial Drive between Northland and Allen Road will start. That section does need work. A little bit at a time goes a long way towards having better roads.
We can thank Rauner for sitting on his thumb for 4 years and not doing a thing towards a Capital Bill. Way to go JB!
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

It is nice to drive a nice new smooth road surfaces.
RPlant
Reactions:

AV8R wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:29 pm It is nice to drive a nice new smooth road surfaces.
Yep, and we know who to thank for them. :D

#Resistance_is_futile
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

With all due respect folks, let's not inject state politics into a thread that was designed to be informational. Thank you.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
RPlant
Reactions:

DennisinMH wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:19 am With all due respect folks, let's not inject state politics into a thread that was designed to be informational. Thank you.
Sorry Dennis, but smooth roads and a gas tax increase are NOT unconnected events. Give credit where credit is due. No politics, just called responsible leadership.

#Resistance_is_futile