"WAPJOE"

LovelyRita
Reactions:

Is this the same Joe from Peoria.com? PDCJoe?
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
WAPJoe
Reactions:

no, it is not
LovelyRita
Reactions:

Cool. Is there a process for alerting you about inappropriate posts?
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

LovelyRita wrote: ↑Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:33 am Cool. Is there a process for alerting you about inappropriate posts?
For someone who spends as much time on this forum as you do, you think you would have figured out it is the exclamation point next to the quotations marks by the poster's name. Planning on reporting yourself?
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
LovelyRita
Reactions:

Thanks for the feedback. I'm not in the habit of having my feathers ruffled by strangers. Just wondering.
WAPJoe
Reactions:

From the guidelines: This is the internet. You will be offended. The keyboard warriors will be here in en masse. This is to be expected. (There are other guidelines listed as well, if you have not seem them I encourage you to check them out. If you have seen them, maybe a review is appropriate.)

That having been said, seemingly endless threads that contain nothing but back and forth insults will be locked. Posts that contain clearly vulgar comments directed toward another member will be deleted. If you don't have any valuable input to the topic of the thread other than a one line insult, please be mature enough to just let it drop. If you display a pattern of constant online bullying then I will moderate that behavior. That is not to say every comment that offends you will be moderated. See the above rule. It was my hope this would be a forum that did not need constant babysitting, and that remains my hope. Thanks everyone.

@kevwr1962 was correct, if you feel the need to report a thread, click the exclamation point. Let me know your specific complaint, otherwise I'm left to guess. Also I am not on here all the time. I'll check for any marked posts when I do log on however, so don't expect an instantaneous response.

DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

I thought Pock was the 'owner' of this site, hence the moderator?
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

DennisinMH wrote: ↑Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:29 pm I thought Pock was the 'owner' of this site, hence the moderator?
Joe had two screen names on PDC.....PeoriaDotCom and PDCJoe. You rarely saw the latter, but it did exist.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

DennisinMH wrote: ↑Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:29 pm I thought Pock was the 'owner' of this site, hence the moderator?
I have no desire to moderate.