That Sweet Delicious Treat

DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

Latest edition of The Scenic Route looks at ice cream shops where some offer more.than just soft serve or hand dipped.

PS: Decided to post it here publicly because I'm not going to let anyone keep me from sharing what I love to do as a hobby. I will take comments and advice on how to improve the videos, I have no problem with that.

I have received many compliments on this series across several social media sites. I thank @Toldyouso and @AV8R for views and likes, as well as anyone else here watching.

If anyone else here has a good Smartphone camera, I encourage you to start your own YouTube series on whatever topic you like. I'm willing to give advice on shooting and editing if needed.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Good work Dennis. Thanks for posting them. Just a suggestion, you could do one on high school football. Maybe some of the unique fields around. Peoria Stadium recently underwent some changes, so did Metamora. Washington is fairly newly renovated. Again,.. just a suggestion.
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

CCubs wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:45 pm Good work Dennis. Thanks for posting them. Just a suggestion, you could do one on high school football. Maybe some of the unique fields around. Peoria Stadium recently underwent some changes, so did Metamora. Washington is fairly newly renovated. Again,.. just a suggestion.
I like it! Deer Creek/Mackinaw upgraded theirs a couple years ago. First time I had Live shots there with Kurt Pegler, I thought, Holy cow, looks like a college level stadium! Kurt would also know if any others were upgraded.

No guarantees, but I'll see what I can arrange.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

🫵👍
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.