https://www.peoria.com/msg/the-end.php?p=1485116

What say you @WAPJoe?

Just FYI, mypeez=RPlant.
WAPJoe
Reactions:

He is entitled to his opinion.
DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

Tazewell wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:21 am https://www.peoria.com/msg/the-end.php?p=1485116

What say you @WAPJoe?

Just FYI, mypeez=RPlant.
I don't see a connection between WAP and PDC. PDC just recently found a way for folks to download an app for Android phones. I tried it once, didn't care for it, went back to using a Google shortcut on both PC and phone
(same for WAP). Just my preference.

Based on that post, maybe he's just being sarcastic because WAP doesn't have an app (or do they, I've never looked) Who knows? Only mypeez can answer that question.
Tazewell
Reactions:

DennisinPeoria wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:41 pm I don't see a connection between WAP and PDC. PDC just recently found a way for folks to download an app for Android phones. I tried it once, didn't care for it, went back to using a Google shortcut on both PC and phone
(same for WAP). Just my preference.
Thanks for sharing.
DennisinPeoria wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:41 pm Based on that post, maybe he's just being sarcastic because WAP doesn't have an app (or do they, I've never looked) Who knows? Only mypeez can answer that question.
He's gloating because he thought the forum was shut down. You seriously can't see that?
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

He seems to have disappeared after calling me a loser for posting so much and then I pointed out that he was the monthly leader at that point in time, even despite the base rate error he is so fond of throwing around to impress us with his wisdom.
I will never vote for Kamunism
DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

AV8R wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:52 pm He seems to have disappeared after calling me a loser for posting so much and then I pointed out that he was the monthly leader at that point in time, even despite the base rate error he is so fond of throwing around to impress us with his wisdom.
I really don't know what the thrill is is in being the top commenter of the month. It seems a few here post without saying anything except insults and innuendo..
I'd rather post fewer comments that have some quality and interest to generate honest debate on the issues, than look at quantity of posts.
Whit
Reactions:
Mood:

AV8R wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:52 pm He seems to have disappeared after calling me a loser for posting so much and then I pointed out that he was the monthly leader at that point in time, even despite the base rate error he is so fond of throwing around to impress us with his wisdom.
lol @ "his wisdom"
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

DennisinPeoria wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:46 pm
I really don't know what the thrill is is in being the top commenter of the month. It seems a few here post without saying anything except insults and innuendo..
I'd rather post fewer comments that have some quality and interest to generate honest debate on the issues, than look at quantity of posts.
Is there an anticipated start date for that?
I will never vote for Kamunism
Tazewell
Reactions:

DennisinPeoria wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:46 pm I really don't know what the thrill is is in being the top commenter of the month.
Nobody is "thrilled" by it. Just the opposite. People use it to imply that the top poster has no life or is obsessed with the forum. The ironic thing is, the guy that makes that accusation is many times the top poster on not one, but two local forums. It's a classic case of Psychological Projection.
DennisinPeoria wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:46 pm It seems a few here post without saying anything except insults and innuendo.
CCubs is the only one that fits that description. At least Plant posts content to go with his insults.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Tazewell wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:46 pm
DennisinPeoria wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:46 pm I really don't know what the thrill is is in being the top commenter of the month.
Nobody is "thrilled" by it. Just the opposite. People use it to imply that the top poster has no life or is obsessed with the forum. The ironic thing is, the guy that makes that accusation is many times the top poster on not one, but two local forums. It's a classic case of Psychological Projection.
DennisinPeoria wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:46 pm It seems a few here post without saying anything except insults and innuendo.
CCubs is the only one that fits that description. At least Plant posts content to go with his insults.
Awww, the boys miss me.
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.