Tired of City problems?

DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

Guess what, the City of Peoria is hiring! Think you can do better to help solve issues and problems, and help the public?

Many openings are due to retirements, but also many positions restored after being cut from the Pandemic.

https://www.centralillinoisproud.com/ne ... continues/

Posting this here, because it's based on a news release from the city. No left or right bias in it.
Tazewell
Reactions:

I wonder if the mayor has an opening for a full time defender on local discussion forums.
DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

Or if she has a position for someone to make sure she gets scheduled to go out to bad neighborhoods with a megaphone and tell citizens to put the guns down.
Tazewell
Reactions:

DennisinPeoria wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:57 pm Or if she has a position for someone to make sure she gets scheduled to go out to bad neighborhoods with a megaphone and tell citizens to put the guns down.
At this point, if somebody scheduled her to do ANYTHING, that would be an improvement.
DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

Here's even more. If you know someone who wants to help reduce crime instead of complaining about it or it's leaders on local forums, the Peoria Police department is hiring.

I realize the few active members left here on WAP are probably past the age of becoming a Law enforcement officer, and/or have already served their time doing so, and are retired.
Tazewell
Reactions:

DennisinPeoria wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:27 pm If you know someone who wants to help reduce crime instead of complaining about it or it's leaders on local forums, the Peoria Police department is hiring.
I'm sorry that your favorite local politician is so inept. I'm going to continue "complaining about it" just like you've done with Trump and other Republicans for years.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

DennisinPeoria wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:27 pm instead of complaining about it

I realize the few active members left here on WAP
Instead of complaining about it, why don't you bring some new members on board?
I will never vote for Kamunism
RPlant
Reactions:

AV8R wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:54 pm

I think the majority of them didn't like the company on this board. You know, the ones who got kicked off the other board for being uncivil and unruly. Hard to attract people back into the mud wrestling pit unless they're into mud wrestling.
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

RPlant wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:09 am

I think the majority of them didn't like the company on this board. You know, the ones who got kicked off the other board for being uncivil and unruly. Hard to attract people back into the mud wrestling pit unless they're into mud wrestling.
Again you're reading into my posts. I said nothing about members of PDC. I said new members.
As for CCubs aka Norwood, I can't help that he's here and people don't like him.
I will never vote for Kamunism
RPlant
Reactions:

AV8R wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:49 am
RPlant wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:09 am
Again you're reading into my posts. I said nothing about members of PDC. I said new members.
As for CCubs aka Norwood, I can't help that he's here and people don't like him.
Nope wrong member(s), guess again.
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile