Manual Academy Caterpillar Partnership

DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

Manual Academy Caterpillar Partnership

"Manual High School students participated in a three day Rapid Improvement Workshop with Caterpillar employees to improve the layout of their welding classroom.

It's part of the Caterpillar E4Life Program that exposes students to the manufacturing field. Students learn technical manufacturing skills such as welding, painting, and assembly."

This is one way that students at that school are able to stay motivated, and not stray toward negative activities.

https://www.centralillinoisproud.com/ne ... rtunities/

This was a fun story to shoot, and I was able to do the interviews, as the reporter was busy with another story. At first it was just going to be a video-only and a single sound-bite story, but it got upgraded to a package.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Glad that you are enjoying your new job. It makes it much easier to get up and going every day.
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

DennisinPeoria wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:43 pm Manual Academy Caterpillar Partnership

"Manual High School students participated in a three day Rapid Improvement Workshop with Caterpillar employees to improve the layout of their welding classroom.

It's part of the Caterpillar E4Life Program that exposes students to the manufacturing field. Students learn technical manufacturing skills such as welding, painting, and assembly."

This is one way that students at that school are able to stay motivated, and not stray toward negative activities.

https://www.centralillinoisproud.com/ne ... rtunities/

This was a fun story to shoot, and I was able to do the interviews, as the reporter was busy with another story. At first it was just going to be a video-only and a single sound-bite story, but it got upgraded to a package.
Sounds to me like you ARE a reporter, contrary to previous claims otherwise.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Why do you (AV8R) attack his (Dennis) every post? What difference does it make to you?
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

CCubs wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:56 am Why do you (AV8R) attack his (Dennis) every post? What difference does it make to you?
what difference does it make to you the conversations I have with Dennis?
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

It really doesn’t, and I wouldn't necessarily call them "conversations " either.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

CCubs wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:32 am It really doesn’t, and I wouldn't necessarily call them "conversations " either.
Glad we got that settled. From now on stay in your lane
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Hahahahaha. STAY IN MY LANE,......as you blast every post he makes. Your hypocrisy and irony never end.
ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS 😂 .
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

you really, REALLY need to look up the definition of hypocrisy. And try to commit it to memory.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

You, you really REALLY need to learn how to talk to people in a considerate manner.