First Week

DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Went pretty well. Long hours Tuesday through Friday. But hey, it's overtime. Only once did wireless mic batteries die on us just moments before going live. After that,went with wired mic. Of course,I can't really say anything about what story I've been assigned to, or where we were at this week. But not hard to figure out.

This little box about the size of a audio cassette recorder,makes it all easy. My 1st ever Live shot broadcast, from Wednesday.

F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
Toldyouso
Reactions:

Glad to hear you’re back doing what you enjoy.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Good for you Dennis. 👍 You are finally able to do what you have been wanting to do.
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

With today being a holiday, there is no continuing story to cover in Pekin. So I'm working my usual 10-6:30 shift. Photographers only get holidays off if they fall during the week. Looking to see what's going on, with many places closed today.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?