Bucket List

CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

I can check another thing off of my bucket list. 🪣
We got tickets to see Eric Clapton in September.
Woo Hooo. An all time great and favorite of mine.
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

My younger daughter wants either me or my wife to go with her to see the Jonas Brothers either in Tinley Park near Chicago, or Maryland Heights near St. Louis in September. My wife and I like some of their music, but younger daughter loves them. I'm encouraging my wife to go, because her work schedule is more flexible than mine in requesting time off.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
RPlant
Reactions:

DennisinMH wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:49 am My younger daughter wants either me or my wife to go with her to see the Jonas Brothers either in Tinley Park near Chicago, or Maryland Heights near St. Louis in September. My wife and I like some of their music, but younger daughter loves them. I'm encouraging my wife to go, because her work schedule is more flexible than mine in requesting time off.
Sorry but the Jonas Brothers do not equal Eric Clapton.
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
RPlant
Reactions:

CCubs wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:15 pm I can check another thing off of my bucket list. 🪣
We got tickets to see Eric Clapton in September.
Woo Hooo. An all time great and favorite of mine.
Will this be a continuation of his 2019 tour set? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Clap ... our_(2019)

A ton of his live stuff has dropped recently in trading circles from the mid to late 70s. I tend to favor Cream and Blind Faith and then jump ahead into the '80s commercial period when Phil Collins was producing (Behind the Sun, August & Journeyman). I've bowed out of the unplugged era material.

It is a sad state when your 20th Anniversary CD Edition of Derek and the Dominos is 30 years old!
Last edited by RPlant on Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Yeah, give me the Cream, Derek & the Dominoes, and Blind Faith Era. I could do with out the unplugged stuff.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Badge, Layla, The Core, She's Waiting, Bell Bottom Blues, Cocaine, Crossroads, Blues Power, Let it Rain, Motherless Children, Lay Down Sally, Tulsa Time, I'm Tore Down, Driftin' Blues, Key to the Highway.........
I want to hear all of these and more......
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

My bucket list is to see Pearl Jam or Metallica. Or the Foo Fighters. Preferably all 3.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?