Busy Saturday

DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Finally getting out to shoot a new version of "Out and About with the Video Guy". Haven't done one since late 2019. I did shoot some 2021 MLK Peoria footage, but never edited it yet.

Lots of activities going on, folks excited about the Reopening of Illinois. Granted, some of these events would still be happening even if Phase 5 hadn't kicked in yet. Depending on weather, here's what I plan:

EBCC Food pantry early morning (for a separate video piece)
Peoria Riverfront Market
Mural Unveiling at 10 am at Main and Adams
(Mayor Ali will be making comments; maybe I can get a quote from her for certain folks here about the homicides, but no promises)
Minority Business fair at Garden and Adams
EP business fair on Anna Street
German American Society Sommerfest in Hickory Grove Park.

Of course, I still use my Android phone to shoot with, but I also have a mini cell phone tripod to help with steadier shots.

I'll have plenty of water bottles on hand.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
Toldyouso
Reactions:

Sounds like an interesting day.
I hope you are successful in questioning the new mayor about the recent murders. I look forward to her response.
RPlant
Reactions:

Toldyouso wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:25 am Sounds like an interesting day.
I hope you are successful in questioning the new mayor about the recent murders. I look forward to her response.
Right, because you were so concerned under Ardis?
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile