Best Laid Plans

DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Usually go awry.

Especially if it's a weekend getaway for my daughter and son in law to the MVC Basketball tournament (not romantic, obviously), and grandson and dog watched by his parents. His parents were only 20 minutes away from their house when daughter got message that she and grandson were exposed to a COVID positive person Feb. 28. It was their hair stylist, but all wore masks as grandson's hair was cut, and her hair was done. The hair stylist started feeling symptoms Saturday night.

My daughter has had 2 doses, with the 2nd on Saturday afternoon. She felt symptoms on Tuesday, got a negative test. Then found out Thursday about the hairstylist positive test. Grandson had negative test yesterday as well. So son in law headed out, had tickets to entire tournament courtesy of Bradley University, and the couple had booked a nice hotel room.
Despite Bradley and ISU losing last night, he will stay, watch all games, as he loves college basketball anyway.

But now my daughter has to quarantine another two weeks after just coming off quarantine Feb. 21 because of my positive case.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?