New Aldi's store

DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

New Aldi's store coming to Morton, to be located in the open area by Farm and Fleet.

This will give Morton residents another option for groceries besides Walmart and Kroger's. Morton used to have a Thompson's food store, if I'm correct.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

You are correct. There also was a grocery store in the Field Shopping Center. That seriously dates me.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

kevwr1962 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:39 pm You are correct. There also was a grocery store in the Field Shopping Center. That seriously dates me.
That dates me too, I don't even remember what grocery store was at the Field Shopping Center.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

DennisinMH wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:04 pm
kevwr1962 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:39 pm You are correct. There also was a grocery store in the Field Shopping Center. That seriously dates me.
That dates me too, I don't even remember what grocery store was at the Field Shopping Center.
I was really young when it existed. I kinda remember the floor plan. I'll ask my parents, they'll know. I want to say it was a County Market, but wouldn't bet on it.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........