Johnson & Johnson vaccine availability in IL

Toldyouso
Reactions:

SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WMBD) — The Illinois Department of Public Health anticipates the state of Illinois will receive 83,000 doses of the newly authorized Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine by Wednesday, March 3.

Unlike the currently available Pfizer and Moderna doses, the Johnson & Johnson vaccine requires only one shot and can be stored at much higher temperatures.

Like Pfizer and Moderna, the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is 100% effective in protecting recipients against death and hospitalization.

The vast majority of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine – more than 90% – will be distributed to mass vaccination sites throughout the state. The remaining doses will be shipped to other providers across the state.

These doses are in addition to the approximate 288,000 doses the federal government allocated to Illinois this week. This total does not include doses for the city of Chicago, which will receive its own allocation.
RambleOn
Reactions:

Got both of my Pfizer shots. No negative response to worry about. Arm a little sore for about 24 hours after the first one and needed a nap the day after the second one. It has been almost 2 weeks from the 2nd shot. Glad I went ahead and got it over with.
Above all, be kind!
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

RambleOn wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:10 pm Got both of my Pfizer shots. No negative response to worry about. Arm a little sore for about 24 hours after the first one and needed a nap the day after the second one. It has been almost 2 weeks from the 2nd shot. Glad I went ahead and got it over with.
My teacher daughter in Springfield got her 2nd Moderna vaccine Saturday. Other than a sore arm and some fatigue: which she attributed some to driving back and forth to Pekin for haircuts for her and son before the vaccine, and running other errands.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?