Congratulations!!

AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

Congrats to CCubs for being awarded trophy ๐Ÿ† for top poster this month. Truly outstanding effort. Here is a sampling of one of his previous submittals, authored by him when someone else got the trophy. ๐Ÿ‘ bravo CCubs. Well done sir!
CCubs wrote: โ†‘Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:42 pm I see you have the most posts here, 25% actually.That's great isn't it. Now you are just like that guy you idolize. Talk the most, get front and center, but really just spew B.S.
Congratulations, you must be proud.
RPlant
Reactions:

AV8R wrote: โ†‘Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:24 pm Congrats to CCubs for being awarded trophy ๐Ÿ† for top poster this month. Truly outstanding effort. Here is a sampling of one of his previous submittals, authored by him when someone else got the trophy. ๐Ÿ‘ bravo CCubs. Well done sir!
CCubs wrote: โ†‘Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:42 pm I see you have the most posts here, 25% actually.That's great isn't it. Now you are just like that guy you idolize. Talk the most, get front and center, but really just spew B.S.
Congratulations, you must be proud.
Congrats on the most petty post of the month ๐Ÿ† award. Seriously dude, some meditation exercises might help. You have the whole month of March to regain top poster status.
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

@RPlant show us on the doll where this post hurt you? was it the butt? :lol: :lol:

BTW, thanks for another thumbs down my man! Tells me I'm on target.
Last edited by AV8R on Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RPlant
Reactions:

AV8R wrote: โ†‘Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:53 pm @RPlant show us on the doll where this post hurt you? was it the butt? :lol: :lol:
Seriously dude!?!, I thought you possessed a little more power of prose.

#Resistance_is_futile
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

RPlant wrote: โ†‘Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:56 pm
AV8R wrote: โ†‘Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:53 pm @RPlant show us on the doll where this post hurt you? was it the butt? :lol: :lol:
Seriously dude!?!, I thought you possessed a little more power of prose.
Please forgive me, I overcame a stutter.
I will never vote for Kamunism
Tazewell
Reactions:

@AV8R
I can't be held responsible for anything I say, because I stuttered once 50 years ago.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

That is funny??? But not the Doonesbury satire??
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
RPlant
Reactions:

Congrats to @AV8R for being on track to the trophy ๐Ÿ† for top poster this month. Seven days to go, there's still a chance @Toldyouso might regain the lead in this empty bubble. :lol:

#Resistance_is_futile
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

RPlant wrote: โ†‘Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:11 am Congrats to @AV8R for being on track to the trophy ๐Ÿ† for top poster this month. Seven days to go, there's still a chance @Toldyouso might regain the lead in this empty bubble. :lol:
Well, one person setting you, cubs and Gandowhatever straight takes a lot of posts.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

No one has ever "set me straight ".
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.