TNT’s Closing in Peoria Heights

born2race2win1954!
Reactions:
Mood:

Just saw this posted on FB. I luv that place.
You only live once, so, live it with gusto!
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

Ya, it is sad. The owner is semi-retiring. I think the EP TNTs will still be around. He has listed the Heights property for almost a million dollars.
Oscar Leroy
Reactions:

We live near the E. Peoria one. It's one of our favorites.
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

I have been to the EP TNTs, had a delicious tenderloin there. But never the Heights one.

Signs of the times with this pandemic. Whitey's BBQ and Cummins Family Restaurant, both in EP have closed.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

DennisinMH wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:38 am I have been to the EP TNTs, had a delicious tenderloin there. But never the Heights one.

Signs of the times with this pandemic. Whitey's BBQ and Cummins Family Restaurant, both in EP have closed.
That sucks.
LovelyRita
Reactions:

Whitney's is moving to the gastropub in Morton... They're going to serve his BBQ...He's their new pit master!

Don't half of all restaurants fail in the first year anyway? I think this was an amazing way to join forces!

🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

LovelyRita wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:14 am Whitney's is moving to the gastropub in Morton... They're going to serve his BBQ...He's their new pit master!

Don't half of all restaurants fail in the first year anyway? I think this was an amazing way to join forces!

What does failure in the first year have to do with a business that has been around 7?
LovelyRita
Reactions:

It was a sincere question.
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
Oscar Leroy
Reactions:

The Downtown Diner in Morton will also be moving into Seasons to serve breakfast and lunch. Bastas will be reopening in the building under a different name. I think this all starts on the 16th or 17th of this month.