Echo Chamber

LovelyRita
Reactions:

I hope this board doesn't become another republican echo chamber. It seems like those voices drown everyone out. How boring.
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
Joe B
Reactions:

LovelyRita wrote: ↑Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:23 am I hope this board doesn't become another republican echo chamber. It seems like those voices drown everyone out. How boring.
You mean like PDC.
LovelyRita
Reactions:

Yes. Exactly.
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

LovelyRita wrote: ↑Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:23 am I hope this board doesn't become another republican echo chamber. It seems like those voices drown everyone out. How boring.
Guess you get what you pay for.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
LovelyRita
Reactions:

Huh?
Joe B
Reactions:

LovelyRita wrote: ↑Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:34 amYes. Exactly.
I was Joking, Most of the GOP got banned, Just left Anti Americans. Haters
LovelyRita
Reactions:

Who are the anti Americans? My goodness, I never saw those posts. Guess that's why he stopped it.
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

I enjoy hearing all perspectives. I don't consider differences of opinions as drowning anything out. Regardless you are heard. And besides there's more to life than just politics
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Actually, I support a healthy discussion on issues from both sides. One way we can come together is to appreciate other's opinions, perhaps even change some minds a little on issues from both the left and right. And at the same time not be referred to as being a DINO or a RINO. We all need to support issues that affect our country and district, and not how it benefits either political party.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

DennisinMH wrote: ↑Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:43 am
Actually, I support a healthy discussion on issues from both sides. One way we can come together is to appreciate other's opinions, perhaps even change some minds a little on issues from both the left and right. And at the same time not be referred to as being a DINO or a RINO. We all need to support issues that affect our country and district, and not how it benefits either political party.
Well said Dennis.