Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

JustRight
Reactions:

@Pock
I love that! I wanted to have T-shirts printed with that when we had cousins from England visit a couple of years ago. 😂
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Wife and I plan to watch Macy's Celebration and Fireworks. And I'll be cooking hamburgers on the grill, not matter how hot it is outside. Adding potato chips and baked beans to that menu.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

DennisinMH wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:09 pm Wife and I plan to watch Macy's Celebration and Fireworks. And I'll be cooking hamburgers on the grill, not matter how hot it is outside. Adding potato chips and baked beans to that menu.
Nice!
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Pock wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:44 pm
DennisinMH wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:09 pm Wife and I plan to watch Macy's Celebration and Fireworks. And I'll be cooking hamburgers on the grill, not matter how hot it is outside. Adding potato chips and baked beans to that menu.
Nice!
Actually, we ended up watching CNN's coverage of various fireworks shows,..including one from Springfield, IL's Lake Springfield. Cool! (Oh, and wife just had to wait...and wait...through all the other performers for Barry Manilow.)
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?