Are you ready for some snow?

DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Obviously, many of us aren't, especially if freezing rain is also coming. But the City of Peoria Public Works is.

https://www.centralillinoisproud.com/ne ... r-weather/
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

I don't HAVE to go anywhere, so I'm good. With all the online learning in place already, it would be a good guess that D150 cancels in school classes. But if not, I'm not that far and have 4 wheel drive to assist even though any vehicle isn't too good on ice. Snow blower is tuned up and ready to go, too.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
Whit
Reactions:
Mood:

Chuck Collins couldn't predict a breeze if he was standing outside during a hurricane!
RPlant
Reactions:

Whit wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:52 pm Chuck Collins couldn't predict a breeze if he was standing outside during a hurricane!
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

We started watching Chris Yates more often, even before I started working at WMBD.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?