Whit
Reactions:
Mood:

AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

there goes Pritzker's illegal power play. Can't say it will change the way I've been approaching the pandemic, but it should help the economy. We're all adults and can decide for ourselves how much risk we are willing to assume.
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

AV8R wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:07 pm there goes Pritzker's illegal power play. Can't say it will change the way I've been approaching the pandemic, but it should help the economy. We're all adults and can decide for ourselves how much risk we are willing to assume.
Nailed it.
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

I can't see restaurants, bars and theaters expanding their capacity to 100% though. Peoria Chiefs have already cancelled their season. Festival organizers are not going to do an about face, reschedule cancelled festivals.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

No, and they probably shouldn't either. The civil liability would be enormous I imagine unless and until this thing is either under control or the legislature fashions some sort of liability protection.