It's open, it's open!!

DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

After almost two years, RT. 29 through Creve Coeur is open to four lanes! Barricades came down yesterday, apparently. This was a multi-phase construction project. Started with moving back all the power poles a few feet; then digging out the old storm sewer pipes and replacing them with probably units with more capacity. Then they added sidewalks on both sides of the highway with nice looking red trim on both sides of sidewalk; finally they resurfaced the road from just south of Thornton gas station to close to LaGondola to the north. The resurfacing took the least amount of time to complete.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

Seriously? Just now? I rarely get that way so had no clue it was still going on. WTF? When I go to Pekin I head through Bartonville to the Pekin bridge. It just seems faster than going through all the lights in downtown EP, Creve Couer and where the I-474 exit is.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

That's cool, but obviously since I live in MH,and work and sometimes shop in EP, RT 29 is my best bet.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

DennisinMH wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:46 am After almost two years, RT. 29 through Creve Coeur is open to four lanes! Barricades came down yesterday, apparently. This was a multi-phase construction project. Started with moving back all the power poles a few feet; then digging out the old storm sewer pipes and replacing them with probably units with more capacity. Then they added sidewalks on both sides of the highway with nice looking red trim on both sides of sidewalk; finally they resurfaced the road from just south of Thornton gas station to close to LaGondola to the north. The resurfacing took the least amount of time to complete.
Nice. That has been a mess!