8.3 million firearms sold since March

AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

Well, a sliver of good news among all the doom and gloom. I've read several articles that indicate many are first time buyers. Some were shocked to learn that they couldn't plop down their cash and walk out with a gun like the media had lead them to believe they could. :lol:
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

AV8R wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:11 pm Well, a sliver of good news among all the doom and gloom. I've read several articles that indicate many are first time buyers. Some were shocked to learn that they couldn't plop down their cash and walk out with a gun like the media had lead them to believe they could. :lol:
Apparently, they went to the wrong "store". They needed the" silver Benz down at the park next to the big oak tree" store if they were expecting cash and carry.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

kevwr1962 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:44 pm
AV8R wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:11 pm Well, a sliver of good news among all the doom and gloom. I've read several articles that indicate many are first time buyers. Some were shocked to learn that they couldn't plop down their cash and walk out with a gun like the media had lead them to believe they could. :lol:
Apparently, they went to the wrong "store". They needed the" silver Benz down at the park next to the big oak tree" store if they were expecting cash and carry.
lol