Would you eat this?

kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
Toldyouso
Reactions:

Nope.
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

I doubt many Americans would try this. I'm not sure I would either.

Folks like their Tyson's, Popeyes, Church's KFC, and other chicken brands.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
RPlant
Reactions:

Bet you would if you had to slaughter your own meat on a daily / weekly basis. Considering the burden we place on our planet to eat animal protein (feed lots, ...), I could see this becoming mainstream in just a few decades.
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

RPlant wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:01 am Bet you would if you had to slaughter your own meat on a daily / weekly basis. Considering the burden we place on our planet to eat animal protein (feed lots, ...), I could see this becoming mainstream in just a few decades.
Meh. Our grandparents had a farm.. Know how many chickens I've chopped the heads off, pull feathers, take the guts out of? How much sausage I've made from freshly slaughtered pigs? Not to mention how many pounds of fish I've cleaned. So, yeah, I can. Do I want to do it every week? Probably not. But then again, like most people, I don't have the facilities to do so; It isn't like I'm going to toss ol' Bessie the cow up on my countertop and go at it with a scimitar.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
RPlant
Reactions:

kevwr1962 wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:23 pm
RPlant wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:01 am Bet you would if you had to slaughter your own meat on a daily / weekly basis. Considering the burden we place on our planet to eat animal protein (feed lots, ...), I could see this becoming mainstream in just a few decades.
Meh. Our grandparents had a farm.. Know how many chickens I've chopped the heads off, pull feathers, take the guts out of? How much sausage I've made from freshly slaughtered pigs? Not to mention how many pounds of fish I've cleaned. So, yeah, I can. Do I want to do it every week? Probably not. But then again, like most people, I don't have the facilities to do so; It isn't like I'm going to toss ol' Bessie the cow up on my countertop and go at it with a scimitar.
I'm trying to decide if this is really any different than the pink slim burgers at Micky Dee's?

#Resistance_is_futile
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

"I'm trying to decide if this is really any different than the pink slim burgers at Micky Dee's?"

Yeah, I could tell you what I was eating and its name if it had one.
RPlant
Reactions:

kevwr1962 wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:11 pm "I'm trying to decide if this is really any different than the pink slim burgers at Micky Dee's?"

Sure chicken vs beef, but pink slime burgers vs lab grown. I'm not so sure.

#Resistance_is_futile
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

RPlant wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:25 pm
kevwr1962 wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:11 pm "I'm trying to decide if this is really any different than the pink slim burgers at Micky Dee's?"

Sure chicken vs beef, but pink slime burgers vs lab grown. I'm not so sure.
I don’t eat either of those.
I will never vote for Kamunism
born2race2win1954!
Reactions:
Mood:

I eat mainly vegetables/salads, so, this does not impact me.
You only live once, so, live it with gusto!