Probation for threat to GOP Representative

DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

https://www.centralillinoisproud.com/ne ... ney-davis/

I would think this guy got off too easy. You would think anyone that threatens a lawmaker, no matter if they're Democrat or Republican, would get a stiffer penalty.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

Federal judges are bound by the sentencing guidelines established by the US sentencing commission. Based on the sentence in this case, I would guess the guidelines came in at the range of 0 to 6 months.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

But Kyle Rittenhouse should walk free.......right?
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

CCubs wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:20 am But Kyle Rittenhouse should walk free.......right?
Yes, if he is acquitted which I believe he will be.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

U N B E L I E V A B L E ! ! ! !
Last edited by CCubs on Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

In my own opinion the general public should not be allowed to go out and try to enforce the law. That is what we have the police force for, if they need help they will call in trained professionals such as military personnel. Private citizens should not be trying to do something that they aren't asked to do or trained for. It can only lead to the mess that has been created by one Kyle Rittenhouse. What if you were a family member of the two that were murdered? They were someone's sons, brothers. I don't think they deserved to die at the hands of a mentally unstable teenager.
Tazewell
Reactions:

CCubs wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:49 am What if you were a family member of the two that were murdered rightfully killed in self defense?
I would be ashamed that my family member was a pedophile or domestic abuser who attacked a 17 year old kid.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

So a 17 year old, mentally unstable non - registered law enforcement kid gets to play Judge, Jury, and Executioner and end their lives?

WOW, even for you, I find this hard to believe.
Tazewell
Reactions:

CCubs wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:37 pm So a 17 year old, mentally unstable
Where is your evidence that he is mentally unstable?
non - registered law enforcement kid gets to play Judge, Jury, and Executioner and end their lives?
I take it you have not watched ALL of the footage from that night either? I have watched it all, twice. It is obvious his life was in danger and he defended himself accordingly.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

Tazewell wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:46 pm

I take it you have not watched ALL of the footage from that night either?
Too time consuming. He heard what the left wing media wanted him to believe and fell promptly in line.