The Noose Tightens

DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Madigan is next. I'm really hoping he isn't re-elected to be House Speaker again.

https://www.centralillinoisproud.com/ne ... bery-case/
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
born2race2win1954!
Reactions:
Mood:

It is time for Madigan to retire. I’ve mentioned before that I used to be involved in political action. I’ve attended some sessions in Springfield and he was outright nasty to our Central IL politicians. But, very nice to the Chicago area politicians. It is a shame that he was allowed to perform that way for years.
You only live once, so, live it with gusto!
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

born2race2win1954! wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:06 pm It is time for Madigan to retire. I’ve mentioned before that I used to be involved in political action. I’ve attended some sessions in Springfield and he was outright nasty to our Central IL politicians. But, very nice to the Chicago area politicians. It is a shame that he was allowed to perform that way for years.
democratic corruption. It's become so commonplace now that they think it's 100% accepted by all as the normal course of business.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Corruption is rampant from both sides of politics. We will NEVER truly be able to move forward for the good of all Americans with the behavior that is taking place in our country right now.
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

CCubs wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:27 pm Corruption is rampant from both sides of politics. We will NEVER truly be able to move forward for the good of all Americans with the behavior that is taking place in our country right now.
so the behavior you have supported the past four years suddenly should stop? That comment might be more at home in the leftist hypocrisy thread my friend.
BigBen
Reactions:

There is plenty of corruption on both side. 2 wrongs don't make a right. Despite all the protestations, the rural part of this state would be in dire straits without all that is North of I80.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

AV8R wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:28 pm
CCubs wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:27 pm Corruption is rampant from both sides of politics. We will NEVER truly be able to move forward for the good of all Americans with the behavior that is taking place in our country right now.
so the behavior you have supported the past four years suddenly should stop? That comment might be more at home in the leftist hypocrisy thread my friend.
I'll tell you again,....we are NOT friends. And YOU don't know what I support.
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Governor Pritzker didn't mince words about Madigan.

Either answer questions about this investigation or give up the gavel.

https://www.centralillinoisproud.com/ne ... al-circus/
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Not guilty pleas by Madigan's friends. Not surprised

https://www.1470wmbd.com/2020/12/03/il- ... ase-pleas/
born2race2win1954!
Reactions:
Mood:

Madigan is so full of crap.
You only live once, so, live it with gusto!