Drive thru parade

Toldyouso
Reactions:

Toldyouso
Reactions:

Due to the governor’s newest orders, this event has been canceled.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

Toldyouso wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:07 pm Due to the governor’s newest orders, this event has been canceled.
Thanks Pritzker. Jerk. At least Thanksgiving in my home has not been cancelled. No masks required either, AND it's indoor dining!!
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Need clarification please. The OP indicated with the graphic that this event was a drive-thru at 3 Sister's Park. Are we talking about two different events here? I

The Winter Wonderland at the Festival of Lights in EP is still happening, because folks will be in their car with windows rolled up.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
Tazewell
Reactions:

DennisinMH wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:08 am Need clarification please. The OP indicated with the graphic that this event was a drive-thru at 3 Sister's Park. Are we talking about two different events here? I

The Winter Wonderland at the Festival of Lights in EP is still happening, because folks will be in their car with windows rolled up.
What are you talking about? The post is clearly about a parade at Three Sister's Park and makes no mention of the Festival of Lights.
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

I was just making a comment about the EP Winter Wonderland.

The graphic talks about a drive thru parade on Saturday at Three Sister Park. Another post in the thread talks about a parade in Chillicothe being cancelled. WMBD also reported about that parade being cancelled.

If the Three Sisters is a drive thru like what EP is doing, I don't see why it would be cancelled.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
Tazewell
Reactions:

DennisinMH wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:41 am I was just making a comment about the EP Winter Wonderland.

The graphic talks about a drive thru parade on Saturday at Three Sister Park. Another post in the thread talks about a parade in Chillicothe being cancelled. WMBD also reported about that parade being cancelled.

If the Three Sisters is a drive thru like what EP is doing, I don't see why it would be cancelled.
Why don't you ask the organizers?

https://www.chillicothechamber.com/contact-us
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

Tazewell, you know everything. Why don't you answer?
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
Tazewell
Reactions:

CCubs wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:51 am Tazewell, you know everything. Why don't you answer?
I never asked a question, nor did I claim I had any answers. Just pointing out that the original post said nothing about the Festival of Lights and gave contact info for the organizers so Dennis can have his questions answered.
Toldyouso
Reactions:

CCubs wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:51 am Tazewell, you know everything. Why don't you answer?
If you just scrolled down, you’d see this: