Johnsonville brats

CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

AV8R wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:09 pm
CCubs wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:07 pm NO one,...said it was "expected".
Including Toldyouso. If you read the post, she ASKED if she was expected. That's different than saying it's expected.
This is ONE of your stupidest posts EVER, by the way.
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

CCubs wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:45 pm
AV8R wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:09 pm
CCubs wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:07 pm NO one,...said it was "expected".
Including Toldyouso. If you read the post, she ASKED if she was expected. That's different than saying it's expected.
This is ONE of your stupidest posts EVER, by the way.
Flagged
RPlant
Reactions:

Tazewell wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:33 pm
RPlant wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:28 pm Now Dennis stole the brat!?! I recall he stated he was given it. Shame on Schnucks or Susan G,
Does Dennis have some sort of signal for you and CCubs when he needs White Knight assistance?
Nope, more to do with 5 pages of faux outrage out of some volunteer handing Dennis a free brat. Seriously, do you ever think about what you write and how it comes off?
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

RPlant wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:23 pm
RPlant wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:28 pm Now Dennis stole the brat!?! I recall he stated he was given it. Shame on Schnucks or Susan G,
Does Dennis have some sort of signal for you and CCubs when he needs White Knight assistance?
Nope, more to do with 5 pages of faux outrage out of some volunteer handing Dennis a free brat. Seriously, do you ever think about what you write and how it comes off?
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha. Priceless coming from you.
DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

RPlant wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:23 pm
Especially after I posted that I went back the next day, and gave an extra $5 donation to cover the free brat. I figured that would have been the end of the issue. But nooooo, the Righties have to keep on dragging it out. Just my gut emotion right now, I'll probably gonna be off WAP for a few days to help comfort my wife and her family on their loss.
Tazewell
Reactions:

DennisinPeoria wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:30 pm Especially after I posted that I went back the next day, and gave an extra $5 donation to cover the free brat. I figured that would have been the end of the issue. But nooooo, the Righties have to keep on dragging it out. Just my gut emotion right now, I'll probably gonna be off WAP for a few days to help comfort my wife and her family on their loss.
You have @RPlant to thank for continuing to post on this thread.

You would not have given the $5 donation if you hadn't been called out. It's strange that you didn't just donate on their site instead of driving all the way back to Peoria on your day off.
Tazewell
Reactions:

RPlant wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:23 pm Nope, more to do with 5 pages of faux outrage out of some volunteer handing Dennis a free brat. Seriously, do you ever think about what you write and how it comes off?
No outrage from me, faux or otherwise.

The problem was Dennis accepting a gift from a not for profit as a member of the media. I really don't care how "it comes off" to a dishonest, hateful Leftist such as yourself.
RPlant
Reactions:

Tazewell wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:27 pm
DennisinPeoria wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:30 pm Especially after I posted that I went back the next day, and gave an extra $5 donation to cover the free brat. I figured that would have been the end of the issue. But nooooo, the Righties have to keep on dragging it out. Just my gut emotion right now, I'll probably gonna be off WAP for a few days to help comfort my wife and her family on their loss.
You have @RPlant to thank for continuing to post on this thread.

You would not have given the $5 donation if you hadn't been called out. It's strange that you didn't just donate on their site instead of driving all the way back to Peoria on your day off.
Tazewell wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:34 pm
RPlant wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:23 pm Nope, more to do with 5 pages of faux outrage out of some volunteer handing Dennis a free brat. Seriously, do you ever think about what you write and how it comes off?
No outrage from me, faux or otherwise.

The problem was Dennis accepting a gift from a not for profit as a member of the media. I really don't care how "it comes off" to a dishonest, hateful Leftist such as yourself.
Now that's not very nice. Hateful, only when needed. Dishonest, nope. Who can we thank for continuing the faux outrage?

@AV8R posts on this thread = 12 (today's winner!)
@Tazewell posts = 10
@RPlant = 7 (including this one)
You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

^^^ Good Tracking Work ^^^
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
RPlant
Reactions: