Echo Chamber

cjsummers
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:

LovelyRita wrote: ↑Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:45 am Excellent. I'm glad to hear we're all on the same page. CJ. I don't for a second believe you were "just yanking my chain".... Is that like locker room talk? I wonder if that sweet gal who called me a whore was joshing, too. You're a pompous ass! Ha! Ha!
:roll:

Stay classy, LovelyRita.
LovelyRita
Reactions:

I thought we were all just joking?

You're opinion of me is none of my business. That's an old adage I think of often.
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

LovelyRita wrote: ↑Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:27 pm I thought we were all just joking?

You're opinion of me is none of my business. That's an old adage I think of often.
Seriously though.. Why are you so bitter? I didn;t know you from the PDC days but you come off sort of mad at the entire world. Granted, this is the internet and somethings can get lost in translation but.. what gives?
LovelyRita
Reactions:

Pock wrote: ↑Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:59 pm

Seriously though.. Why are you so bitter? I didn;t know you from the PDC days but you come off sort of mad at the entire world. Granted, this is the internet and somethings can get lost in translation but.. what gives?
I'm not bitter or mad. At all! Maybe people are receiving what they're giving off? I don't know. It's just an internet forum anyway.
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

LovelyRita wrote: ↑Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:01 pm
Pock wrote: ↑Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:59 pm

I'm not bitter or mad. At all! Maybe people are receiving what they're giving off? I don't know. It's just an internet forum anyway.
I could be wrong. It has happened a few times in my life. At any rate, be well.