Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (70.99 KiB) Viewed 4172 times
Capture 1.JPG
Capture 1.JPG (23.12 KiB) Viewed 4172 times
Joepyeweed
Reactions:
Mood:

Do you think it was coincidence that this rope was Knotted made to look like a noose on the first race that NASCAR banned the confederate flag.
JustRight
Reactions:

Joepyeweed wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:27 pm Do you think it was coincidence that this rope was Knotted made to look like a noose on the first race that NASCAR banned the confederate flag.
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
-Sigmund Freud
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

Shouldn't all humans despise the noose? What a horrible way to die. The government hung all kinds of people!
JustRight
Reactions:

Pock wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:05 pm Shouldn't all humans despise the noose? What a horrible way to die. The government hung all kinds of people!
Why should it be “despised”? It’s a knot. Like a knife, it has good uses, and bad. The knot is used by boaters, for example.
“What a horrible way to die.”—-as compared to what? Guillotine? Firing squad? Electric chair?
“The government hung all kinds of people!”—-The government has killed people by lethal injection, too. Does that mean people should despise vaccines?
SNMehr
Reactions:

From what I was taught (I know how to tie a noose), all the above aren't "proper" nooses. A "proper" hanging noose is supposed to have (the unlucky number) 13 "coils" from the top down to the "hanging" loop part at the bottom. But that is just semantics. You could get a common slip knot to work as a noose.
RambleOn
Reactions:

Didn't I hear that the "pull rope" had been that way since at least last October, long before the garage was assigned?
Above all, be kind!
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

RambleOn wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:03 pm Didn't I hear that the "pull rope" had been that way since at least last October, long before the garage was assigned?
Yes.
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

You know, it could be that Wallace posted that Instagram message before the FBI finished their investigation. And I read it was someone from Richard Petty's company that found the rope tied like that. I know I've never seen a garage rope tied like that.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?