Another shooting in Peoria

AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

They could have cleared them out. There is absolutely no question about that. The question is WHY would they? There is no benefit to enforcing these types of law anymore. If it prevents a crime, nobody knows. You cannot prove a negative. They would just be accused of being racists or worse. Cops did the right thing, and until the public begins to appreciate law enforcement again, I sincerely hope they keep doing it.
LovelyRita
Reactions:

Excellent. If that's their attitude, I hope they don't mind finding another line of work. I hear Ivanka had some good ideas last week.
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

LovelyRita wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:44 pm Excellent. If that's their attitude, I hope they don't mind finding another line of work. I hear Ivanka had some good ideas last week.
based on what we're seeing in the NYPD, it doesn't appear they mind finding another line of work at all. A friend of mine is a cop in Michigan, he attended a career fair last fall at Michigan State University. The department has 25 vacancies and starts patrol officers at $50K+ depending on education and/or experience. After 8 hours at the career fair, they had two people sign up.

When people with a bachelors degree in criminal justice don't want a job starting at $50k, guess who's gonna take it? Less qualified candidates. You're probably right, there will always be police and if the PPD officers leave or are forced out because of idiots like you, enjoy what you get to replace them. :lol:
JustRight
Reactions:

Somehow this shooting got lost in the shuffle. BOLO for this guy

https://www.centralillinoisproud.com/ne ... dangerous/
AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

have they checked his place of employment?
RPlant
Reactions:

AV8R wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:29 pm have they checked his place of employment?
Sure, he just served your soup last weekend.

You mean its not the flu!?!

#Resistance_is_futile
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Starting to wonder if all the recent shootings, fighting and homicide might be related? It just takes one act to spur retaliation and revenge, and it rolls on from there.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?