Restaurants reopen for indoor dining

JustRight
Reactions:

Just had an early dinner INSIDE El Molcajete in Chillicothe. Sat at our usual table 🙂 So wonderful to eat a delicious meal that I didn’t have to clean up after! Glad we went early, as they were telling people that there wasn’t any more indoor seating available as we were leaving.
born2race2win1954!
Reactions:
Mood:

I ate at a pizza restaurant for lunch today in Bartonville and tonight am eating inside at an establishment in Hanna City. All is good and clean. All seating has been spaced out according to rules at both places.
You only live once, so, live it with gusto!
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Jannn1959 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:42 pm Dennis — I assume no salad bar?
No self-serve salad bar. However, there are forms when you enter the door to mark what you want in a salad bar, and we prepare it for you according to your specifications.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

DennisinMH wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:30 pm
Jannn1959 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:42 pm Dennis — I assume no salad bar?
No self-serve salad bar. However, there are forms when you enter the door to mark what you want in a salad bar, and we prepare it for you according to your specifications.
I don't understand the "no salad bar" thing. I thought you couldn't get rona from ingesting it. I thought you had to breathe in particulate to get it?
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

No, it has to do with too many people sharing the same ladles, spoons and utensils to get their salad bar items. It would be too difficult to have an employee stand there, and wipe off every utensil after each customer touched it.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
JustRight
Reactions:

DennisinMH wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:54 pm No, it has to do with too many people sharing the same ladles, spoons and utensils to get their salad bar items. It would be too difficult to have an employee stand there, and wipe off every utensil after each customer touched it.
Same risk as it’s always been. :(
Do you know if ALL buffets are closed?
born2race2win1954!
Reactions:
Mood:

born2race2win1954! wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:15 pm I ate at a pizza restaurant for lunch today in Bartonville (Tyroni’s) and tonight am eating inside at an establishment in Hanna City (Hanna City Sportsman’s Club). All is good and clean. All seating has been spaced out according to rules at both places.
You only live once, so, live it with gusto!
kevwr1962
Reactions:
Mood:

I ate inside at Alpha Brewing in St. Louis. I will be dead shortly. No one was wearing a mask or social distancing.
Why do I feel some sort of ridiculous retort will occur in 3.........2........1...........
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

I ate breakfast at Denny's in North Pekin yesterday. They give you paper menus with a limited menu. On the $2-4-6-8 menu,the AYCE pancakes is gone, but they added a Biscuit and gravy with 1 egg item for $2. I added in 2 Pancakes also for $2, plus coffee made a good breakfast for about $6. Sat at the counter where some seats were marked with an "X" for social distancing.
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

Wife and I ate dinner out inside for first time since Phase 4 kicked in. (I've had breakfast couple times by myself). We went to Avantis in Pekin Thursday because of their Lasagna special. Wife loves lasagna. I had large Spaghetti with meatballs. It was around 6;30 pm, only about 2-3 other tables occupied that I could see. Good service, good food as usual.