Manual Academy Caterpillar Partnership

AV8R
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

CCubs wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:47 pm You, you really REALLY need to learn how to talk to people in a considerate manner.
People who deserve to be treated with respect are. You are not one of them.
DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

CCubs wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:10 am Hahahahaha. STAY IN MY LANE,......as you blast every post he makes. Your hypocrisy and irony never end.
ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS 😂 .
It was my fault, I should have mentioned that even though I asked the questions, the reporter actually picked out the sound bites, wrote the script, and recorded the narration track. I edited according to her script.

Somehow, I think some folks would still have an issue even with that.
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

I know one that always does.
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.
DennisinPeoria
Reactions:

@CCubs

Something I just realized. I posted a link to the story. If anyone here clicks on that link, it will take them to the page with the story. The story has the name of the reporter on the byline. And the name is not my name. And then, after the usual video ad runs, you will see the anchors introducing the top story, followed by the reporter standing up to introduce the story. And the reporter is not a 61 year old male.

Hmm, very interesting.

Here's the link again, so folks here don't have to scroll back:

https://www.centralillinoisproud.com/ne ... rtunities/
CCubs
Reactions:
Mood:

AV8R wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:03 pm
CCubs wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:47 pm You, you really REALLY need to learn how to talk to people in a considerate manner.
People who deserve to be treated with respect are. You are not one of them.
That is your feelings, and your feelings only. It doesn't bother me one bit that you don't respect me. I respect each and every person, BUT not each and every person's actions. There is a difference.
People don't care how much you know.
They want to know how much you care.