Echo Chamber

cjsummers
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:

PDC was a "Republican echo chamber"? Huh. I've never seen a Republican echo chamber with so many hundreds of anti-Trump posts. Do Democratic echo chambers have hundreds of anti-Biden posts?
DennisinMH
Well Known (WAP+)
Well Known (WAP+)
Reactions:
Mood:

cjsummers wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:27 am PDC was a "Republican echo chamber"? Huh. I've never seen a Republican echo chamber with so many hundreds of anti-Trump posts. Do Democratic echo chambers have hundreds of anti-Biden posts?
Perhaps not anti-Biden posts, but I have seen plenty of anti-Obama and anti-Clinton posts. Not necessarily on PDC or here.
F**k these insane trackers, this place is not a healthy debate of issues anymore, just a bunch of folks trying to outdo one another. Where is the cancel account button?
LovelyRita
Reactions:

cjsummers wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:27 am PDC was a "Republican echo chamber"? Huh. I've never seen a Republican echo chamber with so many hundreds of anti-Trump posts. Do Democratic echo chambers have hundreds of anti-Biden posts?
We had 4 years of Obama bashing. You'll survive.
🌊🌊🌊BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

LovelyRita wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:59 am
We had 4 years of Obama bashing. You'll survive.
The President should always be bashed. The Federal Government isn't your friend.
LovelyRita
Reactions:

Here! Here! Viva la proletariat!
cjsummers
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:

LovelyRita wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:59 am We had 4 years of Obama bashing. You'll survive.
I'll survive? Hahaha! You're the one who started this persecution-complex thread. You should probably take your own advice.
LovelyRita
Reactions:

Oh CJ. I don't feel persecuted in the least! Just tired of the same old voices repeating the same old bologna. You do provide a nice case in point though.
Pock
Old PDC Guard
Old PDC Guard
Reactions:
Mood:

LovelyRita wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:58 am Oh CJ. I don't feel persecuted in the least! Just tired of the same old voices repeating the same old bologna. You do provide a nice case in point though.
@LovelyRita Which name did you post with on PDC?
bn13814
Reactions:

LovelyRita wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:23 am I hope this board doesn't become another republican echo chamber. It seems like those voices drown everyone out. How boring.
But it is okay to become a Democrat echo chamber? Gotcha.
LovelyRita
Reactions:

That's the best you can do? Come up with some non political stuff. Tell us more about trains.